Tuesday, July 25, 2017

wrong number


My friend Melanie texted me today to ask if her family could use Conrad's trailer for a few days next month. I said to ask him since i know his brother was planning on using it sometime and I wasn't sure of the dates and I gave her Conrad's number. She then sent me this:



I thought Conrad was just joking around with her and so I sent him a text: "We're going to Disney!??" and from his response, and further discussion, it was clear he had no idea what I was talking about. I checked back to my original message to Melanie and realized I had mistyped Conrad's number. Somewhere out there is a random person, who knows someone named Pam, probably wondering who was wanting to rent the trailer he sold....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...