Thursday, May 4, 2017

Thursday 13

Thirteen things I did today:

1. Convinced Conrad to drive me to school so that we would only have 1 vehicle for our evening errands.

2. Asked Conrad to cash in my free birthday drink before picking me up.

3. Wondered if Conrad forgot me when I saw on the "find my friends" app that Conrad was heading in the opposite direction at 3:45

4. Found out he couldn't cash in my free birthday drink at the Safeway Starbucks and he had to go to a stand alone one instead and that was why he was heading in the other direction.

5. Was picked up by my boys.

6. Tried the new limited edition Midnight Mint Mocha Frappuccino:



7. Went to the bank to sign a million pages as we consider purchasing a new home or rental home.

8. Laughed as Kaden took a nap at the meeting:


9. Drove to the dialysis unit to pick up my mom. 

10. Drove her home.

11. Got a call from Conrad's parents asking if Kezia was working because they were planning to go for supper if she was.

12. Decided to join them for supper:


13. Stopped to buy French bread for tomorrow's dip day at school in honour of my birthday this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...