Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Happy Birthday to me

It was a great day of surprises:

A birthday greeting (and an incorrect use of "your") to start my day ;)


A surprise gift from a student who was in my class last year:


and my birthday gift arrived at Conrad's work!


This photo showed up in my Instagram feed:
My birthday supper was a quick stop at Boston Pizza before Kaden's first ball hockey game:

It was also Conrad's first time as head coach of a team:

The jerseys were not ready and the boys had to play in what they had....I'm not sure why Kaden even had this jersey in his bag....I think he wore it when he was 9! I guess it was a lucky jersey though because his team's first game ended in a 12-1 win.


I picked up a lemon meringue pie for my birthday dessert.


I look forward to celebrating my birthday with a family dinner when Kiandra comes home and Kezia is not working. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...