Sunday, April 23, 2017

Using up those boxes of fruit

Remember those boxes of fruit? We had bought a box of apples, a box of oranges, and half a box of grapefruit and today I used the last of them...

We gathered at my Mom's for a belated Easter lunch. My sister and her family couldn't make it but we did enjoy a quiet lunch with my Mom. Kaden also missed it as he completed his 2 day ref clinic. He will be a certified soccer ref if he passes his exam and results will be in sometime in the next week. I brought this cake for dessert:



Then for supper, Kiandra's mission team had a family BBQ to gather and share last minute details and to pray for the team. I brought this dessert:



I think there's just 1 apple and 2 oranges left and they will likely disappear in lunches tomorrow....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...