Saturday, April 29, 2017

Shop 'til you drop!

First shopping stop of the day was Kohls...one of my favourite stores:


I found this dress to wear for Kezia's grad:
I
and it was on sale:

and I had a shopping pass for an additional 15% off. It was a super good deal! My friend Janice gifted me a Kohl's card for my birthday because she knew I was trying to really limit my spending since I am heading to Europe this summer with Kiandra.


I was able to get 3 shirts and the dress for less than the amount of 1 shirt at regular price. My friend Jill and I considered getting these shirts:

They'd be perfect for those days where you just can't take one more request.
Lunch was Smashburger:
 

and supper was Ruby Tuesday...my meal was free with my birthday coupon. Their salad bar rocks:

Then it was fashion show time and I think my peeps did pretty good too! It was a successful shopping day and a good eating day too. I am so thankful for the people I work with.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...