Thursday, April 13, 2017

Dialysis

Last week, my Mom went on emergency dialysis after her kidney function went dangerously close to 0%. The only place that can take her is on the opposite side of the city and so she will be making three trips a week here as this machine takes the place of her kidneys.

Today, Conrad and the girls dropped her off and Kaden and I picked her up. Her new reality will not only involve visits here but also a change in her eating as well:




Sometimes we take our health for granted. Realizing that health is so unpredictable, I am so glad for a recent decision I made to meet up with Kiandra when she is finished her time in France. Who knows when an opportunity like this will come up and if I will be healthy enough to travel when it does. Seize the day...enjoy the moment...do the stuff...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...