Saturday, April 15, 2017

16!

Sixteen years ago I was awake all night as I was in labour with Kaden. Now, sixteen years later, I was awake all night again...this time was not so painful :)

Kiandra and I had the chance to be on set again so we left last night and drove out of town for our call time of 11:30pm. We loaded up on caffeine before setting out:

I missed getting a picture of me but I did snap this one of Kiandra:


Unlike last week, we had lots of down time in the "extras holding" area before we were called to set just before 4:30 am. I was even able to post these pictures to my birthday message on Facebook/instagram just in case Kaden was actually awake at his birth time of 5:38am....What a grown up looking guy he is now....


Kiandra and I were home just after 7 am and I was able to catch a few hours of sleep before picking Kaden up at his friend's house where he had slept over. I drove my Mom to dialysis, helped Kiandra bake for her bake sale, picked up Conrad's parents' van from the hospital (his mom had fallen last weekend and is still having symptoms so they were -finally- getting things checked out!), picked up a birthday cake for Kaden, and we still had time to take Kaden out for his birthday supper at his favourite Mongolian stir-fry place:


Kiandra gets a better smile for her photos than I do:


I got some good news, lol!



and then we even got novelties after dinner:

We were so full that we didn't even have Kaden's cake when we got home. 

I can't believe my baby boy is 16....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...