Monday, March 27, 2017

That time...

I became a Mom to a 20 year old.

*gasp*

No longer a baby,
No longer a child,
No longer a teenager,

20.

It's the same age I was when I got married. (I turned 20 on May 2 and got married on June 1)
and the same age I was when I had Kiandra (She was born March 27 and I turned 21 just 5 weeks later)

Somehow I thought I was a whole lot older at 20 years old than she seems right now... funny how that works.

Today we celebrated our newly 20 daughter with more shopping:
 more pizza for lunch and then 1/2 price drinks at the grocery store:
and one more dinner out as a family at Ruby Tuesday

20 years old...

Kiandra bought these balloons as a photo prop and Kezia took pictures of her:





Our lives changed for the better 20 years ago. There is no one in the world quite like our joy filled, adventurous, and hilarious daughter. Happy 20th Birthday, Kiandra!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, Kiandra!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...