Friday, March 3, 2017

Fri-YAY!

Good things today...

The chance to wear my new t-shirt:

A potential movie extra opportunity for Kaden (this is the photo we sent in to be considered for a high school band background extra):


Help from Kaden to shred some old papers that were cluttering my classroom (Might lose 40 bags of stuff in this "home" too ;):


Family Fun Night at school and a reminder of the awesome families I work with each day. There was a chili contest and the meat loving CEO picked a vegetarian winner... that was awesome too.



I loved that so many of Kaden's old school friends were there this evening. It was so awesome to see them hanging out together. It's hard to believe it's going on two years since those kids were at this school....


and I didn't eat the chili because I knew tonight was Date Night!

Fridays are good days.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...