Friday, March 10, 2017

Done!

Today I wrote 11, 648 words.

For fear of technical difficulties, I write my report card comments in a word document AND in our report card program. In case something goes wrong then I have a back up. Almost 12,000 words to describe these little people that I have the privilege of spending my days with. We have learned academically, socially, and emotionally this term and I am blessed to be a teacher. I am also exhausted. My fit bit registered just 1800 steps when I left the school at 4:30 (usually I have logged close the 7000 by that point in the day)

I dropped Kaden off at a sleepover, dropped the van off for Kezia and Kezia joined Kiandra at youth. Conrad and I went out for burgers -courtesy of my Grade 1 friends' gift card- and it was delicious.


I'm blessed and lucky!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...