Thursday, January 19, 2017

Thursday 13

13 things I did today:

1. I found a note from my substitute teacher yesterday that my class was good and respectful while I was away yesterday afternoon.

2. This instagram post from Kaden's band was a peek into his day:



3. It was soup day!

4. I was glad it was day 1 and I didn't have duty.

5. I brought French Onion soup and wondered why I don't make it more often.

6. I had an "I Love to Read Month" planning meeting after school.

7. I changed the bulletin board in the front foyer of the school.

8. I went to walmart and sobey's to find mozzarella pearls.

9. Kaden officially finished all of his after school commitments after having volleyball and Driver's ed 2-5 evenings a week since school started and my late night stays at school came to an end!
10. I went to Save On and found mozzarella pearls.

11. I was driven home from Save On by Kaden.

12. Kiandra started and I finished this recipe: (awesomely delicious BTW)





13. I helped Kezia review one of her units for her upcoming exams.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...