1. I found a note from my substitute teacher yesterday that my class was good and respectful while I was away yesterday afternoon.
2. This instagram post from Kaden's band was a peek into his day:
3. It was soup day!
4. I was glad it was day 1 and I didn't have duty.
5. I brought French Onion soup and wondered why I don't make it more often.
6. I had an "I Love to Read Month" planning meeting after school.
7. I changed the bulletin board in the front foyer of the school.
8. I went to walmart and sobey's to find mozzarella pearls.
9. Kaden officially finished all of his after school commitments after having volleyball and Driver's ed 2-5 evenings a week since school started and my late night stays at school came to an end!
11. I was driven home from Save On by Kaden.
12. Kiandra started and I finished this recipe: (awesomely delicious BTW)
13. I helped Kezia review one of her units for her upcoming exams.