Saturday, January 21, 2017

She's on the move again...

Not even put away from our last trip a few weeks ago, Kiandra took the time to find her passport today. She has to bring it, and a few other things, to a meeting tomorrow at church about her next adventure.



Kiandra is joining a young adults mission trip to Cambodia. 



Most of the people going on the mission trip are from our church and they will be joining another group in Cambodia. 
In case you didn't know...Cambodia is very far away:


I've already been warned by my teacher peeps that wifi might not be as reliable as in France so I may not be able to "find my friends" her as easily. She is--as always--up for the adventure....and I just have to sit back and watch her go....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...