Thursday, January 26, 2017

Encourage your kids

One of the things I remember vividly about exams is the stress and the cramming. I decided that when my kids were about to write their exams that I would give a little encouragement for them. A little treat, maybe a new pen or eraser, and an encouraging note to let them know I am thinking of them. Today was Kezia's second last exam of the semester and I left her a little encouragement. Check out (some!) of her study cue cards in the back ground!

One of the things I love is hearing that other parents have started leaving little treats for their kids during exam time. How awesome it is for parents to let their kids know that they are thinking of them in the middle of such a stressful time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...