Monday, January 30, 2017

18

And so we have another adult in the family.... Kezia turned 18 today. I'm not sure exactly how this has happened but she is all grown up. Again, I thought about the blog post I came across a few years ago before Kiandra turned 18. (Read it here) It sure doesn't seem like 936 weeks since I became the mom of this now grown up daughter. The days are long but the years are short. I am so thankful for the woman Kezia has grown into and I look forward to seeing all that is to come in her life.

We had a pretty low key celebration with her favourite supper-take out Chinese:

and an ice-cream cake:





I bought her this journal and a fancy pen (and we donated money to her grade dress fund since she didn't plan on spending so much on her dress!). I think it will be cool for her to record her moments over the next 5 years and see what big changes happen.

Conrad and I have successfully raised 2 kids to adulthood...yay us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...