1. Drove to school in heavy traffic (again!) I'm not sure the reason but this year has been a terrible drive every morning and afternoon traffic wise. Maybe it's the construction in the city that is making people take my route but it's been bad every day since school started.
2. Had my best prep day of the week. Day 3 has 3 preps...and yet I still have a long to-do list. :(
3. Lectured my kids on appropriate recess play (again!). Every year social skills with kids get worse. They just don't know how to play with each other.
4. Planned to get lots done after school since Kaden was working until 7:45 and Conrad was heading out after work and wouldn't be home until much later.
5. Forgot there was an early years staff meeting after school. Used up an hour of my "get lots done" time to attend.
6. Met with a school parent about a classroom issue --another 20 minutes of time used up.
7. Realized that the girls volleyball team was all attending today's after school game and that this was a perfect time to take the yearbook photos--another 45 minutes of time used up.
8. Talked with a school parent for half an hour while creating my STEM bags for tomorrow.
9. Left my to-do list unfinished when I left the school at 6:30.
10. Made a successful stop to find Conrad the birthday gift I had planned for him.
11. Picked up Kaden from work.
12. Got these in the mail...the sympathy cards are still coming...undecided if it helps or hurts to get them.
13. Watched Kaden go off to Ball Hockey and when he returned he announced he was second place in scoring...he has a plan to take the title Conrad earned 2 years ago as scoring champion of the year.