Monday, December 12, 2016

Snap shot

Truthfully, I find snap chat odd. The app lets you snap photos and send them but then they disappear. What's the fun in that? I like photos that last. However, my kids love snap chat. My niece, who doesn't live close is also a fan. Having snap chat does allow me to peek into their days and see what kinds of things they are doing and I do like that. I also like that (even though the kids tell me that it's "illegal") I can screen shot some pictures to enjoy longer than the 10 seconds before they disappear.

I especially like that Kaden's girlfriend has me as a snap chat friend.  I get to see some of the things in her life that are important to her and I get some great isight into Kaden's day too...like this picture I got today of Kaden tipping his chair in the library....

....Not to be outdone...Kaden sent me this one of her:


I'm so grateful for the peek into their lives. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...