Sunday, December 18, 2016

Follow Up...

At the beginning of this year, I was having some odd symptoms. I had a ton of tests done but nothing was clear. I was scheduled for an MRI but by the time I had the appointment for the MRI in March I was already starting to feel so much better. The neurologist wanted a follow up to be about 6 months later. I got my letter in July (!) but my appointment was scheduled for tonight.

So, here I was again...


Conrad came with me this time and snapped this show of me in my fancy pants:

It was sweet that Kaden sent me a text right before my appointment because he was doing some in-car driving this evening:

Since I have been feeling great, I am guessing the MRI won't show anything but I am thankful that I have access to this kind of health care.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...