Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Concert 2016

This morning we had our second dress rehearsal. I decided the sheep headbands did not need to be worn for today's rehearsal or there might not be anything left for tonight's show. My friend Jill snapped this pic of me attempting to gather them up to take downstairs so they'd be ready for tonight.

In the evening we all (me included!) dressed up in white tops and black bottoms and wore our sheep hats. I snapped this picture of us right before we left our room to go on stage. For privacy I covered their faces but man did they ever look excited and happy to go preform for all the families. 


Yet again...it all came together for an enjoyable concert. The Veggie Tales theme song was a big hit and the concert was over by 8:30 for the first time in many years!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...