Saturday, October 22, 2016

Aerial Class

Today was the end of the 6 week aerial class that Kiandra and I signed up for:


It has been so much fun to do this with Kiandra and I am so glad she asked me to try it. I am not nearly as graceful...
...or flexible ;)

and I am not as quick as Kiandra either as she easily does everything that is asked of her.


But I am trying and learning and doing things I never thought that I could do. I have to say that I am pretty proud of that.

Today we had a bigger class and we had to share silks. One of the people in our class heard Kiandra call me "mom" and she looks surprised..."You're her Mom?!" she asked "Wow, that's so cool to be able to do this class together." and she was right--it is!

I think this might not be the end of our aerial class experiences....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...