Saturday, September 17, 2016

Something New

Today was a day of new things...

New class! Kiandra and I signed up for a beginners aerial silks class:
It was fun! We look forward to coming back next week!

New fine to pay: Apparently I didn't come to a "full and complete stop" at a stop sign and was awarded this $203.80 fine. I'm wondering if the guy had a quota to make because as I looped around to leave, another vehicle was pulled over and was getting a ticket. 


I tried a new recipe for supper:



New married couple: Kaden went to his first wedding without the rest of the fam. He was also an usher for the first time.


New dishwasher: The rental house got a new dishwasher! Conrad installed it last night and our tenants were very happy with it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...