Monday, September 26, 2016

Hit

So, I was still not feeling the greatest. Conrad was short handed at work because 2 of the 4 guys were away and I got a call from Kaden's school that Kaden was hit in the head with a softball and that he needed to be picked up and checked out.

I wasn't easy for me to leave because we already had a few subs in the building. Conrad couldn't really leave the other guy alone for a long time. Thankfully, Kiandra had the day off and came to the rescue. She took him to the clinic...
...waited with him...

and went with him to see the doctor. 

Kaden had a bit of headache but not nearly the same symptoms as his concussion this last Spring. The doctor told him to just keep watch and no sports for 24 hours. 

When I texted to say I was coming home, Kiandra told me they were at the mall...so I thought Kaden must be feeling pretty good. He didn't seem to be any worse for wear and even helped Kiandra make supper:


Looks like he may have volleyball this week after all.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...