They won both sets and start again tomorrow at 9:00am...of course it would have to be the early game!
Friday, September 30, 2016
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
I texted Conrad a wish list for my Thanksgiving block and Nativity Set projects coming up and since he had some time before picking Kezia up from Kid's club then he got started right away:
and before I got home, I got this:
There seems to always be a school project on the go!
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Monday, September 26, 2016
I wasn't easy for me to leave because we already had a few subs in the building. Conrad couldn't really leave the other guy alone for a long time. Thankfully, Kiandra had the day off and came to the rescue. She took him to the clinic...
and went with him to see the doctor.
Kaden had a bit of headache but not nearly the same symptoms as his concussion this last Spring. The doctor told him to just keep watch and no sports for 24 hours.
When I texted to say I was coming home, Kiandra told me they were at the mall...so I thought Kaden must be feeling pretty good. He didn't seem to be any worse for wear and even helped Kiandra make supper:
Looks like he may have volleyball this week after all.....
Sunday, September 25, 2016
Saturday, September 24, 2016
So good to have the whole fam back under the same roof!
Friday, September 23, 2016
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
1. My classroom looks amazing:
2. Projects are planned, art is uploaded to artsonia.com, and all my prep is done when I leave.
3. I teach at a school that lets me stay late. Some teachers are kicked out early but I have my own alarm code to come and go as I please. Instead of just killing time and waiting for Kaden then I can get stuff done.
4. Sometimes, Kaden comes to my classroom between school and practice and we get to hang out. How much better does it get to hang with your teen son??
5. The season is short. As in the volleyball season...and high school season in general. One day I will be able to leave when I want to and I will miss having this time.
Good things: volleyball - a sport my son enjoys, prep time - there's never enough of that, time with my son - I will take any that I can get.
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Monday, September 19, 2016
Hello another new week
Hello routines and expectations
Hello settling in
Hello Monday Morning journals:
Hello photo updates from Kezia
Hello volleyball exhibition game
Hello first BU girl tv show debut
Hello Kiandra on tv
Hello new week of meals: