Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tuesday

Kezia worked Kiandra's host this morning and I drove Kaden to his second week of day camp Leader in Training. This week they are taking the camp to the inner city and hosting the children from the church our church sponsors there. It will be a little bit of a different experience there this week from what Kaden is used to.

Kiandra had a sunny and hot first day of lifeguarding. This was one of the two snaps I got today and then I was able to connect later in the evening that the day had been quite eventful with 14 people getting stung when they encountered a hornet's nest and someone had to go the hospital because he cut his foot. It might not have been the kind of 'adventure' Kiandra was expecting!

I enjoyed the day with my friend Janice catching up with her as we enjoyed her pool and the warm summer sun.

It's so hard to believe it is August already!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...