Sunday, August 14, 2016

pool party and painting party

The girls went out for lunch with their friends, Kaden went to meet a friend and the airport and then stayed with the family for a visit and that left Conrad and I free to go to my friend Janice's sister's house (where she is house sitting).  Janice had invited another fellow teacher (currently on maternity leave) and her family as well and it was so good to catch up....and snack on watermelon and roll kuchen!
sigh....pool life is awesome!
what a view...
After swimming, Conrad and I went to the school where I finished my second coat of paint on all the bulletin boards on the main floor while he watched olympics. Then we picked up Kaden from his friends house and went home.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...