Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Girls Shopping Trip

My friend Janice was hoping for one last trip to the States before school starts. She invited me and somehow it morphed into my girls coming along for the ride too. We talked, we laughed, we ate:

We shopped.

It wouldn't be a shopping trip in the US if we didn't buy school supplies! This particular load is for my friend Sheralyn....the markers were 97 cents a pack and the red books were 50 cents each. 


My stack was a little larger and the markers I bought were recommended by the kindergarten teacher and these were only 50 cents a pack!


We ate some more:




and then retired to our hotel room where we left Janice to search out some dippin' dots (couldn't find them) and then the girls and I even went into the pool for a bit. It was a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...