Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tuesday Treasures

Kezia is babysitting my nephews today and I started going through some old boxes in our basement. I found a collection of photos from Conrad's mom that I couldn't help but post on instagram. He was always a cutie and I sure see some of our kids in him:
Looking through old photos is such a walk down memory lane. It's hard to remember our kids being this small and super excited to surprise Conrad on Valentine's day. They were obviously ready for bed (in their jammies) and often they were in bed already by the time Conrad came home from work. This was likely a special occasion and they were anxious for a piece of cake before they went to bed.
These girls were off to a princess party at a friends way back when Kezia was quite a bit shorter than Kiandra
and here's an oldie from 20 years ago (on August 10) when our friends Melanie and Jason got married and Conrad and I were in their wedding party. We didn't know it then but we were already pregnant with Kiandra in this picture. I thought the dress gave me great cleavage and it turns out in was early pregnancy hormones, lol! It would be another 18 days before we would find out that we were going to be parents.

I'm thankful for photos and the memories they hold.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...