Thursday, July 7, 2016

Travelling Day!!

We sent two of our kids off yesterday to Mexico and today was our turn! We had planned to take a little trip to celebrate our 20th anniversary and thought to travel at the same time as the mission trip was a good plan.

First we drove 2 hours to save a bit on airfare and we stopped for an early lunch at Panera Bread:

Then we were on our way to the heat!!
It was 109 degrees F when we arrived in our rental car:

Since this year is also my 40th birthday year, Conrad asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said "Disney!" and since Disneyland is only about 4 hours from Las Vegas we were able to take some time from our anniversary trip to make my birthday wish happen. After we landed we drove to Anaheim:



It was a nice drive:
We arrived in Anaheim for a late supper at Fuddruckers:

Day 1 of our vacation was a good one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...