Sunday, July 31, 2016

Goal reached!

Kiandra and I went out for lunch after church. The sun was in my eyes but Kiandra looks great (as always!)

Kiandra had to work at 2:30 and so I decided to go for a walk to get in my steps for the day. I have really been finding my fitbit motivating to get in 10000 steps each day.


My goal was to get in my 10000 steps during the day so that Kiandra and I could veg out and watch tv in the evening. However, the weather was so nice and I had the time that I continued my walk. It wasn't long before I realized I was about 30 minutes more away from reaching one of the goals I had for this summer: Walk 20000 steps in one day. I actually thought I'd reach that on our anniversary trip but I guess we ended up doing a fair bit of lounging by the pool. Even our Disneyland day was only 17000 steps.

Today I did it: 20000 steps and a 10 mile walk on a beautiful day:


Thumbs up to that!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...