Thursday, June 2, 2016

The celebrations continue....

In honour of of 20th Wedding Anniversary, I surprised Conrad with a night away and today I added a few more surprises:

Surprise number 5: We walked for fresh doughnuts and they even had the one I've been wanting to try for over a year!
Conrad was able to try the Peanut Butter Cup and Nanaimo Bar ones:
We took the doughnuts to go and ate them as breakfast in bed. It was nice to just relax on a very rare same day off (not including Sundays).
Surprise number 6: A spa date! Using ANOTHER gift card from Grade 1 friends, I was able to almost fully pay for Conrad and I to enjoy their "ultimate day pass" using the card. It was super relaxing and a great way to spend a few hours.
 
 The time flew by and then our at the spa was done...It was a great anniversary celebration and I'm so thankful for the life I have with this guy:
 Cheers to 20 years!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...