Saturday, June 18, 2016

Report Card procrastination at its finest...

...a few weeks ago we were told that our completed reports were due on Friday at 3:30pm instead of Monday at 3:30 like they usually are. So...I should have spent THIS weekend writing report cards but instead I convinced my friend Janice to drive out to the oil and vinegar store because they were having a 2 for $20 sale AND I had a few bottles to refill which made it even cheaper.

I love the oil and vinegar store:

After that stop, Janice and I stopped for lunch before driving home:
Unpacking my new purchases (pineapple and traditional balsamic vinegar and butter and dill oil) I realized I may, maybe, have an oil and vinegar problem. ;)

After supper, I drove Kaden to the pool party that had been planned for the evening with some friends from church. Since my friend Tammy was the host, I stayed to visit. It was a nice night to sit out by the pool:

By the time I drove 2 of Kaden's friends home, it was much to late to even think about starting report cards! ;) Especially when I realized I was going to be under my 10,000 steps for the day and had to go for a late night walk to get them in before midnight!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...