Thursday, June 30, 2016

Last day

Last day of my 7th (??!!) year of teaching Grade 1. It's hard to believe...
Last time doing our calendar routine. We always need to do calendar...even on the last day...Grade 1s just love their routines, lol:
Last day to give a token thank you to my yearbook team:
Last day of being spoiled by this years' awesome families:
Last days and goodbyes are hard for me. I don't like saying goodbyes. I don't like it. I usually don't sleep well leading up the last day and that makes it hard for me (who cries easily anyway) to hold it together. The day was not without tears but as I reflected on the year writing reports and making my Grade 1 DVDs I know that this year has been such a good year of growth and change for these little people and I'm thankful for my job working with them each day. Goodbye 2015-2016 school year! Hello Summer....well almost...yearbook deadline still looms ....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...