Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sometimes you just need to ditch the list

The to-do list was long for today. June is just ahead and it always comes with lots of extra things. I'm also in the midst of planning a little something for Conrad for our anniversary which is taking a bit of time and energy too. However, when Kezia asked if I was busy or if I could come with her to try out her favourite bakery's "pink day" to promote awareness for Breast Cancer research I ditched my list and went with her. She even bought me a macaroon for coming with her. (It was sour cherry blaster and it was delicious!)
After the stop  at the bakery, we stopped at a few thrift stores to find Kezia some things to wear for her mission trip to Mexico.


It was nice to hang with Kezia today and I was still able to cross almost all the things off my list even though I started much later than I had planned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...