Saturday, May 14, 2016

Physio Fit Run

The Physio Fit Run has been a family (well for 4 of us) tradition for the last few years. The weather last year was less than favourable and I thought it couldn't get worse...I was wrong. :( Last year was a chilly 3 degrees at the starting line and today was only 1 degree. Thankfully the sun was out and so it warmed up more than last year by the end of the race.

I'm so glad Kiandra is back to join us:


Lots of people again this year including 101 participants signed up under our school name and another "school spirit" award for our school!

I thought I did a pretty good "run" considering I didn't even train for this race AND I didn't turn off my fitness tracker right after the run:
 

It was a great morning!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...