Saturday, April 16, 2016

Technology Rocks

I know I probably sound like a broken record but I am loving technology and how easily it has been to hear from Kiandra every day while she has been away. I love that we can literally see what she has been up to and know that she is doing ok. One of my coworkers has a son that is Kiandra's age and he is also away from home for 3 months and the remoteness of his locations in various parts of Nepal and Thailand means that he is unable to send the same regular updates like Kiandra does. I love that Kiandra is able to talk to us regularly on Facetime and usually on the weekend we have a longer session to catch up. Today I got this on my snap chat messages and I know that Kezia is thankful for technology too.

Kiandra will be home in 2 weeks from today and I am so thankful for that.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...