Friday, April 15, 2016

Kaden turns 15

 Crazy. I can distinctly remember being in the hospital and being a bit overwhelmed with the prospect of raising a son. Then I blinked and today he turned 15. He is nearly 1/4 finished high school. He is just a month shy of being old enough to register for driver's ed. He is eating like food is going out of style and growing accordingly. I am often amazed by things he says and does and he does cause me to roll my eyes often as he loves to think of, and share, new puns all the time. I've said it before that high school Kaden is so very different from middle school Kaden. High school Kaden is showing me that I may just be getting the hand of this whole "Mother of a Son" gig....


I love you, Kaden. Happy 15th Birthday! I love being your Mom.
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...