Monday, April 25, 2016

Hi my name is Pamela....

....and I am a stalker Mom. I have sunk to a new stalker Mom low...

Kiandra's friend Kara is on her way to meet Kiandra in London. They will spend 2 days touring London and then they will join a bus tour that starts in London and ends in Rome. I'm so excited (and maybe a little jealous!) of their adventure and I was almost as worried about Kara's journey as I was about Kiandra's. I couldn't really sleep and I spent some time refreshing the page and watching Kara's flight slowly move across the ocean. I was still awake when Kiandra got up on the other side of the world and I was able to text with her as she packed up her things and prepared to meet Kara at the airport.
I can't believe Kiandra has made it through this last week on her own. She did it! Navigated an unfamiliar city on the other side of the globe and had many adventures on her own. What an experience for me too as I had to be ok with the unknown (something I totally suck at) and just trust that God would guide her in that path she needed to go. It's been a time of growing up for both of us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...