Friday, April 1, 2016

Game 2

Conrad's hockey team had another successful night on the ice.
I missed the first few minutes of the game but Conrad had a few assists throughout the game but didn't manage a goal this evening.
When Conrad skates it reminds me so much of Kaden:
When I pulled into the garage after the game, I was surprised to see our garbage bin upside down beside our garage. A few weeks ago one of the wheels had fallen off and it was difficult to roll it from the yard to the backlane. When I took a closer look, I saw that both wheels were in tact and I figured Conrad had maybe found a way to get the wheel back on but when I rolled it back into the yard, I saw this:
Both wheels were on the garbage can and the one that fell off was still in our yard. It was bizarre but I am thankful for the fix.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...