Saturday, April 23, 2016

Food Highlights

One of my favourite things about the Teacher Peeps States trip is the chance to eat at our favourite American places together. I didn't mind the extra hour drive to eat at my favourite burger joint:
It was delicious!
Caribou Coffee was also a nice stop after our hours of shopping!

and Ruby Tuesday was our final meal of the day.
 

I work with awesome people. How cool is it to spend all week with the same people and then choose to spend all weekend with them too! It was a small group this year just with scheduling and previous commitments but it was nice to connect with this small group and bunk all together in one room. We also spent the whole day together instead of splitting up into multiple groups. It was kind of nice to have a smaller group this year but I hope next year we can have everyone who was interested be able to come out for the weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...