Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Treadmill Tuesday

After almost 2 months of feeling just blah, I am finally feeling like myself again. When I googled my strange symptoms one of the things I read was that it could be a vitamin B12 deficiency and so I started taking vitamins every day. I'm not sure if that was what the issue was or whether it was something else that has now gone away but I've been feeling really good lately. With Kaden at hockey, Kezia working, and Conrad doing the hockey pickup after work I decided to see if I could get in 2 miles...and I did. It took almost 27 minutes but I did it! It felt pretty good.

When I first started feeling bad then I prayed that my symptoms would be manageable. And they did. I am feeling so much better lately and I am so thankful. I'm still going to take that MRI when it finally comes up but until then I will just enjoy this improved energy!

2 comments:

LaughingLady said...

Oh, that's good to hear!!

LaughingLady said...

Oh, that's good to hear!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...