Saturday, February 13, 2016

Keeping in touch...

Technology keeps us close even when we're far apart. I got updates from Conrad when Kaden played his game this afternoon:

and how they beat the other team to secure a first place finish in their pool!


I picked up Kezia from crew and decided to head out the the oil and vinegar store to spend the gift card from my students and through FaceTime, Kiandra was able to join us:


Me and my girls shopping at the oil and vinegar store:


and I was able to stock up on many great things:



Kezia and I went out for supper:


and of course we kept in touch with others and shared our meal on social media ;)


It was a great evening date with my favourite middle child:


and then we capped off our evening with Kezia's tournament soccer game where they pulled off a 1-0 win against the other team. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...