Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Camp Read S'more

It's "I Love to Read " month and this year's theme is "Camp Read S'more". There will be all kinds of camping type activities and students are competing in three "cabins" (K-2, Grade 3-5, and Grade 6-8) for a chance to have a campfire with s'mores and hot chocolate.

My tasks for this month included making the reading calendar, making the recording sheet to record reading minutes, and setting up the front entrance bulletin board. I stayed late after school yesterday to paint this:

I traced it by taping a large white paper on to my smart board and tracing an image I found online. I think it turned out pretty good:


Here's the finished board:



and a peek at our "campsite" where kids can come and read:



We're going to read "s'more" this month!

1 comment:

LaughingLady said...

You seriously have the coolest school EVER.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...