Thursday, February 11, 2016

13 things I did today...

1. Dressed in the $13 onesie that I found yesterday, I drove to school in a wolf costume.

2. I went to the library to find a book to use to go with my costume for storybook dress up day.


3. I met the Grade 5 teacher in the hall who had decided to come dressed as Little Red Riding Hood:

4. I took lots of pictures of all the students dressed up in their storybook character costumes for the yearbook.

5. I left my Grade 1 friends with a guest teacher while I attended a meeting for our new school website and specifically new classroom pages for each grade.

6. I worked with a template to try it out and see how it would work for our teacher pages for our new website.

7. I was greeted by Kaden in my classroom who had walked over after he finished school.

8. I heard how excited he was to be missing school tomorrow because of his out of town tournament. 

9. We drove home together and I was again thankful that he chose to attend a high school that allows me to drive him.

10. We gathered around the table for supper as a family of 4.

11. We dined on chicken fajitas that had been cooking in the crockpot all day.

12. I took Kezia shopping for green clothes because Grade 11s wear green for spirit week which is next week.

13. Conrad skipped his usual Thursday night floor hockey to attend Kezia's late soccer tournament game. We saw them lose in a 1-0 final score.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...