1. drove the blue van to leave at the church for Kiandra and Kezia to drive home after the day camp BBQ.
2. Picked up our new counters for the rental house.
3. picked up Booster juice smoothies with a bogo coupon for lunch
4. Looked back at the progress in the rec room:
5. opened paint cans 11 and 12:
6. Conrad installed proboard in the kitchen and living room to start on the flooring downstairs.
7. I tackled my first of eight Ikea kitchen cabinets.
8. We spent 2 hours working in adjoining rooms:
9. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't attach the door onto the hinge until I looked up a youtube video and realized I had installed the hinge upside down on the cupboard.
10. I took off the hinge and installed it the right way!
11. I started putting together my second cabinet and Conrad patched the floor.
12. We finally packed it in for the day at 8:30.
13. We stopped for a late supper (and realized we didn't even stop for lunch!) at Pita Pit.