Monday, November 12, 2012

Wish List

The recent snow fall has me thinking about Christmas. I did some shopping for Conrad this last weekend and we have a few gifts for the kids already. One gift we actually bought in August and I can't wait for them to see it!

I thought to help out "Santa" *cough* *cough* *Conrad!* :) I'd post a few things I'd love to find under the tree:

This Otter Box iphone case--although it is too bad shipping is astronomical. I almost ordered this in Fall right after I got my phone with a band across the bottom with my name but the shipping was over $25.00. Crazy! But it is a cool case! Maybe the next time we make a trip to the States I'll ship it to the place just over the border and save the shipping costs. (Or maybe "Santa" you could do that and we can pick it up when we head south for Kaden's tournament)


This camera lens--my friend Roberta has one and it takes amazing pictures.


A big brown scarf- I saw one just like this one at walmart. I think it was $12.00

Boot socks- I have a new found love for boots and these would be perfect for dressing them up a bit. Not sure exactly where to find these but they would be a great.

Source: google.ca via Pamela on Pinterest


An owl rubber stamp--I'd get it personalized with "Grade 1" on it.
Source: etsy.com via Pamela on Pinterest


I've had my eye on this shirt for quite awhile...and right now it's 20% off. I think I'd like an XL size so I can layer it over a long sleeved tee.


I'd also love this shirt (Junior Fitted-Size L)
Source: union28.net via Pamela on Pinterest


As I was looking through my wish list, apparently have many jewelry pieces on it! Including:

Earrings: My friend Roberta makes amazing wire jewelry and these recent creations from her facebook fan page...not yet posted on her etsy site...are so beautiful. These are 2 of my favourites from her new collection:

or these with pink stones


This necklace: My life's motto-Dreams do come true

This necklace-with a "p & c" would be awesome--too bad shipping is a bit off a put off for this one as well. :(







From the same designer, I love these earrings too:



I would love a pack of these Clear earring backing things--I'm constantly losing these and would love more.


A favourite edible stocking stuffer:


And although it is impersonal...I'm also a fan of gift cards...(they are my favourite teacher gift to give and get!) Some places I'd love to get gift cards from:

Teachers Pay Teachers
Chapters
Tim Hortons
Starbucks
itunes

So, Conrad....here's at least a few ideas for you to choose from, lol! :)

2 comments:

Candice said...

I'm making my list too! But after reading yours, maybe I should just point everyone over here for me instead :) You wouldn't mind if we had the same phone case, right?! Like, I wouldn't put Pamela on mine or anything...

Oh, and that lens is AMAZING. Gorgeous portraits!

Pamela said...

lol! I really like that iPhone case....they have others I like on the site too but this one is my favourite. You SHOULD put it on your list too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...