Friday, November 30, 2012

Flashback Friday

Not sure if this story has made the blog before, but I recently told this story to a friend and she laughed so hard that I knew it needed to be recorded here so that it could be remembered...


I'm not a big fan of sweatpants. Especially on boys. So when Kaden was born, his wardrobe consisted of jeans and the odd pair of track pants. Not knowing about my aversion to sweatpants, one Christmas, Conrad's parents bought him a sweatpant and hoodie set. I believe it was the Christmas before he turned 3. One day, I did eventually dress him in the outfit and when Kaden put on the fleece lined pants he smiled and looked at me and said:

"Oh Muum (in his cutest voice)....you would LOVE it in my pants!"

Oh man did we laugh....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love love to be around you and your family! Jan

Tami said...

My middle son lived in sweat pants. My other two had not issues dressing in jeans and kaki's. Cute reply from your son. LOL

LaughingLady said...

:D

pam said...

Cute story. :)
You and Emmett would get along well - every morning he asks to wear his jeans (or as he says it "deans"). He freaks out if I put other pants on him (or if we refer to his jeans as "pants"). :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...