Monday, September 26, 2011

New Bed

After I posted the photo for "where I slept" during last month's photo challenge, I began looking at beds at IKEA knowing that we would be heading there a few days later. I found a bed and showed it to Conrad and he liked it too. When we got to IKEA, we found out that bed would fit in our van (even with all of our Florida luggage!) and we decided to buy it and bring it home. Conrad set it up a few days later and I really like it. We splurged on new bedding too...although IKEA prices for King bedding doesn't actually feel like too much of a splurge.


I had really been holding out for a big poster bed, but knowing how much space this bed takes up, he was right that it would be too big for our bedroom.

3 comments:

~L~ said...

yeah, a big bed! ;P

TammyIsBlessed said...

LOVE it! How do you like upgrading to the King?

Pamela said...

Oh, we upgraded to a king 8 years ago, we've just been sleeping on the box spring and mattress on the floor. It's nice to be in a bed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...