Saturday, September 3, 2011

iMovie troubles

I spent some time this morning creating an iMovie from our trip photos. I uploaded it to youtube, with the intention of linking it here and it was removed because it violated copyright issues?? I'm not sure how because if I am adding the name and artist to the end of the video, isn't that like footnoting so that if someone is interested in the song they are able to find it? I had similar trouble with my video on facebook because it was removed with the same notice that I was violating copyright issues. So, either I need to choose a new song or post a muted video. How does one choose a song for the slideshow that is not going to be pulled because of copy right issues??

Edited to add: I tried vimeo and for now it seems to be working:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...