Sunday, July 31, 2011

Where are we going??

To the beach!

It was a beach day for us today. We joined Conrad's brother's family and another family we have not been together with for a LONG time. We all took advantage of this amazing summer weather by hanging out at the beach. The weather this summer has rocked and it was good to soak up some rays.


It's hard to believe that today is the last day of July. Where has the time gone? It also means that I have been blogging daily for 7 months. For fun, I counted the number of posts I have made on this blog since I started posting on June 1, 2007. Today's post will be post #596 which means that this Thursday will be my 600th post. Wow. I'll have to think of something fun to do to celebrate this milestone.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I've been enjoying your daily posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...