Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Spray Paint

I'm on a spray paint kick. It started with this and then I was inspired by things I've seen on Pinterest. Today I went a little crazy with this: Krylon oil rubbed bronze.


I painted some light fixtures and some register covers and I think it turned out pretty good. (I'll post some before and after pictures when everything is put back up. I searched pinterest for more ideas using this product and found all of these. Cool! (PS If you want an invite to join Pinterest, love me a comment!)

In other news, Con and I looked at a house again today. We'll decide tomorrow if we'll put in an offer. Think of all the things I could spray paint if we actually get it!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Oh that's a pretty paint! You probably shouldn't have told me about it. Now I'm gonna have to paint something. Gotta love pinterest!

TammyIsBlessed said...

Very fun!

Is the house to move into? Or to fix and flip?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...