Saturday, June 11, 2011

I like to shoot things...

...and apparently this is rubbing off on Kiandra. I lug my big camera along with me practically everywhere. I love the pictures that it takes and I take lots of pictures. (I'm in the process of narrowing my collection of Grade 1 pictures to add to an end of the year slide show and I've snapped way over 1000 of them this year!) It has been fun to see Kiandra enjoy photography too. She bought herself a little Kodak easy share camera about a year ago and lately she has been experimenting with it a little more. Our flower bed is in full bloom (except for the lillies!) and Kiandra took her camera and captured some amazing pictures of the flowers and our yard. You would almost assume she took these with my big camera because of the sharpness in some of them but these were taken with her camera. I think she is a great photographer!














Kiandra's pretty good at cartwheels too!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Nice shots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...